Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Indiana. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Indiana. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Indiana should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Indiana. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Indiana, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Indiana:
Indianapolis • Fort Wayne • Evansville • South Bend • Fishers • Carmel • Bloomington • Hammond • Noblesville • La Fayette • Gary • Muncie • Greenwood • Kokomo • Terre Haute • Anderson • Elkhart • Mishawaka • Westfield • Columbus • Jeffersonville • Lawrence • West Lafayette • Portage