Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bourbon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bourbon. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Bourbon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Bourbon homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bourbon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bourbon. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Bourbon Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bourbon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bourbon? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bourbon
IN Tree Trimming serves Bourbon and the surrounding area: