Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Burlington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Burlington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Burlington need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burlington. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Burlington and communities nearby: