Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Burnettsville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Burnettsville. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Burnettsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Burnettsville need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burnettsville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burnettsville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Burnettsville Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burnettsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burnettsville? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burnettsville
IN Tree Trimming serves Burnettsville and the surrounding area: