Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dayton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Dayton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dayton need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dayton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Dayton and neighboring communities: