Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dunlap. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dunlap. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Dunlap & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dunlap need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dunlap?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dunlap. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Dunlap Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dunlap, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dunlap? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dunlap
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Dunlap and the surrounding area: