Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Edgewood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edgewood. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Edgewood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Edgewood should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Edgewood. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Edgewood Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewood? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewood
IN Tree Trimming serves Edgewood and communities nearby: