Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fountain City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fountain City. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Fountain City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fountain City should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fountain City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fountain City. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fountain City Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fountain City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fountain City? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fountain City
IN Tree Trimming serves Fountain City and neighboring communities: