Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fowlerton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fowlerton. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Fowlerton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fowlerton need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fowlerton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fowlerton. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Fowlerton Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fowlerton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fowlerton? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fowlerton
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Fowlerton and neighboring communities: