Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Franklin. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Franklin. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Franklin & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Franklin should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklin?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklin. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Franklin Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklin? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklin
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Franklin and communities nearby: