Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Geneva. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Geneva. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Geneva & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Geneva need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Geneva?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Geneva. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Geneva Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Geneva, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Geneva? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Geneva
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Geneva and communities nearby: