Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Huntington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Huntington. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Huntington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Huntington homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Huntington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Huntington. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Huntington Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Huntington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Huntington? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Huntington
IN Tree Trimming serves Huntington and communities nearby: