Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kendallville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kendallville. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Kendallville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Kendallville homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kendallville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kendallville. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kendallville Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kendallville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kendallville? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kendallville
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Kendallville and the surrounding area: