Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kentland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kentland. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Kentland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kentland need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kentland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kentland. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kentland Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kentland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kentland? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kentland
IN Tree Trimming serves Kentland and communities nearby: