Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Knox. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Knox. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Knox & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Knox need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Knox?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Knox. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Knox Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Knox, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Knox? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Knox
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Knox and neighboring communities: