Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Koontz Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Koontz Lake. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Koontz Lake & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Koontz Lake should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Koontz Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Koontz Lake. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Koontz Lake Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Koontz Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Koontz Lake? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Koontz Lake
IN Tree Trimming serves Koontz Lake and the surrounding area: