Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lafayette. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lafayette. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Lafayette & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lafayette homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lafayette?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lafayette. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lafayette Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lafayette, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lafayette? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lafayette
IN Tree Trimming serves Lafayette and communities nearby: