Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lagrange. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lagrange. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Lagrange & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Lagrange homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lagrange?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lagrange. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lagrange Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lagrange, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lagrange? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lagrange
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lagrange and the surrounding area: