Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lanesville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lanesville. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Lanesville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lanesville homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lanesville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lanesville. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lanesville Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lanesville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lanesville? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lanesville
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lanesville and the surrounding area: