Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lawrenceburg. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lawrenceburg. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Lawrenceburg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lawrenceburg should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawrenceburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lawrenceburg. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lawrenceburg Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawrenceburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawrenceburg? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawrenceburg
IN Tree Trimming serves Lawrenceburg and the surrounding area: