Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Leesburg. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leesburg. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Leesburg & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Leesburg homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leesburg?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Leesburg. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Leesburg Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leesburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leesburg? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leesburg
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Leesburg and communities nearby: