Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lewisville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lewisville. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Lewisville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Lewisville homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewisville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lewisville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lewisville Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewisville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewisville? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewisville
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lewisville and the surrounding area: