Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ligonier. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ligonier. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Ligonier & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ligonier need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ligonier?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ligonier. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Ligonier Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ligonier, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ligonier? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ligonier
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Ligonier and neighboring communities: