Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lizton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lizton. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Lizton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lizton should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lizton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lizton. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lizton Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lizton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lizton? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lizton
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lizton and the surrounding area: