Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Long Beach. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Long Beach. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Long Beach & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Long Beach homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Beach?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Long Beach. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Long Beach Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Beach, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Beach? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Beach
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Long Beach and neighboring communities: