Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lowell. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lowell. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Lowell & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lowell need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lowell?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lowell. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lowell Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lowell, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lowell? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lowell
IN Tree Trimming serves Lowell and neighboring communities: