Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marshall. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marshall. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Marshall & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Marshall should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshall?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Marshall. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Marshall Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshall, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshall? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshall
IN Tree Trimming serves Marshall and communities nearby: