Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Matthews. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Matthews. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Matthews & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Matthews homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Matthews?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Matthews. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Matthews Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Matthews, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Matthews? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Matthews
IN Tree Trimming serves Matthews and the surrounding area: