Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Memphis. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Memphis. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Memphis & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Memphis homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Memphis?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Memphis. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Memphis Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Memphis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Memphis? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Memphis
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Memphis and the surrounding area: