Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Monroe. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monroe. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Monroe & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Monroe need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monroe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monroe. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Monroe Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monroe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monroe? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monroe
IN Tree Trimming serves Monroe and communities nearby: