Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Montgomery. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montgomery. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Montgomery & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Montgomery homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Montgomery?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montgomery. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Montgomery Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montgomery, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montgomery? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montgomery
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Montgomery and neighboring communities: