Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Monticello. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monticello. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Monticello & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Monticello homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Monticello?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monticello. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Monticello Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monticello, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monticello? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monticello
IN Tree Trimming serves Monticello and communities nearby: