Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Muncie. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Muncie. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Muncie & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Muncie need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Muncie?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Muncie. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Muncie Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Muncie, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Muncie? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Muncie
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Muncie and the surrounding area: