Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Carlisle. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Carlisle. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including New Carlisle & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services New Carlisle homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Carlisle?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Carlisle. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Carlisle Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Carlisle, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Carlisle? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Carlisle
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves New Carlisle and the surrounding area: