Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Harmony. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Harmony. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including New Harmony & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in New Harmony need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Harmony?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Harmony. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Harmony Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Harmony, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Harmony? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Harmony
IN Tree Trimming serves New Harmony and neighboring communities: