Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New Haven. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Haven. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including New Haven & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services New Haven homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Haven?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Haven. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Haven Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Haven, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Haven? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Haven
IN Tree Trimming serves New Haven and neighboring communities: