Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Pekin. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Pekin. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including New Pekin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in New Pekin need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Pekin?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Pekin. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Pekin Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Pekin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Pekin? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Pekin
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves New Pekin and neighboring communities: