Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Richmond. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Richmond. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including New Richmond & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in New Richmond need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Richmond?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Richmond. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Richmond Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Richmond, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Richmond? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Richmond
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves New Richmond and neighboring communities: