Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newberry. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newberry. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Newberry & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Newberry homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newberry?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newberry. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Newberry Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newberry, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newberry? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newberry
IN Tree Trimming serves Newberry and neighboring communities: