Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newburgh. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newburgh. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Newburgh & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newburgh homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newburgh?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newburgh. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Newburgh Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newburgh, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newburgh? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newburgh
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Newburgh and the surrounding area: