Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oxford. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oxford. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Oxford & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oxford need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oxford. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oxford Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford
IN Tree Trimming serves Oxford and communities nearby: