Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in River Forest. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in River Forest. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including River Forest & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services River Forest homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in River Forest?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in River Forest. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The River Forest Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in River Forest, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in River Forest? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN River Forest
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves River Forest and the surrounding area: