Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Selma. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Selma. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Selma & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Selma need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Selma?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Selma. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Selma Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Selma, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Selma? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Selma
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Selma and communities nearby: