Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shadeland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shadeland. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Shadeland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Shadeland homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shadeland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shadeland. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shadeland Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shadeland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shadeland? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shadeland
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Shadeland and neighboring communities: