Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shirley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shirley. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Shirley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Shirley homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shirley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shirley. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shirley Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shirley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shirley? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shirley
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Shirley and the surrounding area: