Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shoals. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shoals. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Shoals & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Shoals homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shoals?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shoals. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Shoals Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shoals, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shoals? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shoals
IN Tree Trimming serves Shoals and neighboring communities: