Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Somerville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Somerville. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Somerville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Somerville should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Somerville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Somerville. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Somerville Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Somerville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Somerville? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Somerville
IN Tree Trimming serves Somerville and communities nearby: