Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Whitley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Whitley. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Indiana – including South Whitley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Whitley need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Whitley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Whitley. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The South Whitley Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Whitley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Whitley? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Whitley
IN Tree Trimming serves South Whitley and communities nearby: