Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Spurgeon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spurgeon. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including Spurgeon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Spurgeon need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spurgeon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spurgeon. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spurgeon Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spurgeon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spurgeon? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spurgeon
IN Tree Trimming serves Spurgeon and the surrounding area: