Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Leon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Leon. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including St. Leon & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Leon homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Leon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Leon. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Leon Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Leon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Leon? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Leon
IN Tree Trimming serves St. Leon and the surrounding area: